In this article, you will learn how to chart patient's pre-existing conditions using hard tissue charting.To chart pre-existing conditions in Teledentix:
- Navigate to the Patient's Patient Details page
- On the patient details page, select the "Charting" tab
- On the charting tab, first select between Child, Adult, or Mixed Dentition.
- After selecting, can toggle between different types of charts (Universal, Palmer, FDI)
- You can also write directly on the odontogram by checking into the Draw Mode
- To place a watch on a specific tooth, first click the tooth, then click Watch
- To add a condition to a specific tooth, first click the tooth, then click the condition at the bottom of the odontogram. You will be asked to select a tooth surface in a pop-up.
- The charting feature will keep a record of any and all changes at the bottom of the odontogram.